GetInTheHole�
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Guild Forum
Joining GITH and about me EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 am by Gav-C

» akaros donates 1 x 50 marble
Joining GITH and about me EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:50 am by Gav-C

» Gulster donates 5 x 10 marbles
Joining GITH and about me EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 am by Gav-C

» Makijato 5 x 10 marbles
Joining GITH and about me EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 pm by Gav-C

» Voodoouk 3 x 10 marbles
Joining GITH and about me EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am by Gav-C

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Joining GITH and about me

2 posters

Go down

Joining GITH and about me Empty Joining GITH and about me

Post by andynd513 Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi guys.
I am JJ(andy in real life). I am in 30's and love playing golf in real life and here. I am from VA, UAS near Washington D.C. As some of gith member know already, I was looking for the best guild that will keep my interste in the game and helping each others and also help guild to become the best.
I started to play SO few month ago and I had a very bad incident. I got scam by another player. I lost about 18x3 fitting ticket and also all of my NGs,,,,. That is when I found about guilds. Couple of Bent-Putter members helped me out and made me feel better. And I joined the B_P. I was happy at beggining but as time passes by I found out bp wasn't a good guild where people interact and helping out each other. I liked lots of members but GM was not a one of them,,,,. I asked for couple items and later I found out that I paid way more than price at AH,,,, As some of you know aleady, GM terminate BP and took all the stuff with him. Many of items were donated by members,,,. As I was playing and looking for new guild. I met TiGa,1m0c,MunkeyUncle,,,. All of them were very high lv players but at the same time were very nice to me. And I also found out about GITH has a goal to achive. THE CAD ROOM!!
I know I will need lots of help to get better in the game but I can promis you that I will be returning a lot more so GITH will achive this goal and become the #1 guild in SO.
I will be honest. I need help to get better. Let me get better so I can be bigger part of GITH and give it back to GITH!!.
Thanks and have a wonderful new year!!

andynd513
Forum_Noobie :)

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Joining GITH and about me Empty Re: Joining GITH and about me

Post by andynd513 Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 pm

forgot to say I am lv66 now.
I've been leveling up fast. Ask TiGa Smile
It's taking longer and longer now Smile but I am well equipped so will be faster than other 60's.

andynd513

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:48 pm

Hi andy thank you for your interest in GITH, as I'm not a person of rank in this guild I can tell you this, they'll need to know your level for one, and there's not the many people of a lower level exp. 60-70.

But really you lost 18 x3 fitting tickets? Thats insane dont't see why you didn't file a report on the guy... any way Happy NY.

EDIT- hah you must of wrote the last post with your level as I hit enter on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by andynd513 Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:58 pm

didn't know much than,,,
And it was done by trading. I was fooled by him saying he is in guild and his GM will buy them all for good price,,,,. and that was 1st trade I made after I hit lv21 Smile
Now I know that was all full of BS and sometimes I go to differenct Ch. and tell the beginner not to be fooled and give out tips and items and NGs,,.
I don't want any of scammer to be in SO.
Let's keep SO clean as I want' to enjoy and stay here for a loooooooong time!!

andynd513

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackybugsy Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:09 pm

Thank you andy for your interest. If your application is accepted; management will contact you via game.
Wackybugsy
Wackybugsy
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down