GetInTheHole�
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Guild Forum
WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 am by Gav-C

» akaros donates 1 x 50 marble
WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:50 am by Gav-C

» Gulster donates 5 x 10 marbles
WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 am by Gav-C

» Makijato 5 x 10 marbles
WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 pm by Gav-C

» Voodoouk 3 x 10 marbles
WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am by Gav-C

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH?

+2
jimbo1234
bigbudsmoker
6 posters

Go down

WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH? Empty WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH?

Post by bigbudsmoker Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:52 am

WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID YES/NO?
bigbudsmoker
bigbudsmoker
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH? Empty Re: WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH?

Post by jimbo1234 Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:09 pm

i say he will stay but gone next season
jimbo1234
jimbo1234
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH? Empty Re: WILL RONALDO MOVE TO REAL MADRID OR WILL FERGIE SIT HIM ON THE BENCH?

Post by markyboy Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:13 am

yes he will
markyboy
markyboy

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneyD Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:30 am

Close one to call, pesonally I think Fergie won't sell him. The Glazers have proved in the USA with there NFL Team that they're prepared to sit there Star Player in the Stand for the Season if they try and fuck with them.

So you never know he could end up being a very expensive bench warmer.

BoneyD
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by markyboy Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:38 am

BoneyD wrote:Close one to call, pesonally I think Fergie won't sell him. The Glazers have proved in the USA with there NFL Team that they're prepared to sit there Star Player in the Stand for the Season if they try and fuck with them.

So you never know he could end up being a very expensive bench warmer.

never gonan happen. way way to much money there
markyboy
markyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbo1234 Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:39 am

thats right i remember now wasnt the guy the put in the stand had somthing like 3years left on his contract

so i think they wont esitate to put him in the stands
jimbo1234
jimbo1234
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by markyboy Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:40 am

jimbo1234 wrote:thats right i remember now wasnt the guy the put in the stand had somthing like 3years left on his contract

so i think they wont esitate to put him in the stands
wont happen imo. sorry to upset any manu fans here but manu are also a selling club. just need to lok at beckham van nistroy stam. for sur ei heaard this about the glaziers but unlike NHL manu has a board who will make the decission to not just the glaziers bit i could be wrong
markyboy
markyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Lamb Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:27 am

LMAO WILL HE FOOK REAL DONT WANT HIM BECAUSE OF THE PRICE TAG AND THE FANS APPARENTLY DIDNT THINK HE DONE TO WELL IN EURO 2008. EVEN THE PRESIDENT OF REAL SED N I QUOTE " IF WE SPEND 80 MILLION ON ONE PLYER AND HE DOESNT SHINE, WHEN WE COULD OF BOUGHT 3 WORLD CLASS PLAYERS, THE FANS AND THE BOARD ARE NOT GOING TO BE TO IMPRESSED "

SO IN MY OPINION HE CAN STAY ON THE BENCH COZ HES A BACK STABBING SPIC CUNT, HE WAS A HERO AT OLD TRAFFORD UNTIL HE DECIDES HES BIGGER THAN MY CLUB !!!!

BRING ON THE NEW SEASON AND WATCH ARE NEW TALENT MANUCHO AND ROONEY GO MILITANT

WORD

Karl Lamb
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 62

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=734171629

Back to top Go down

Post by BoneyD Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:40 am

Man Utd only sold Beckham, Stam and Van Nistelrooy because they wanted to. They were causing unrest in the changing room which is never good for any team.

Now Manucho could be interesting to see play, however I think he's more of one for the future. Can't see him playing that much next season but from what I've seen of him he does look good.

Looks like there's gonna be a bit of a exodus from Reading - Little already gone with Harper, Shorey, Hunt, Doyle, Kitson and Lita all rumoured to be leaving.

While I've been in Hospital my dad phoned Reading FC up and told them about my surgery. I got a letter from Steve Coppell wishing me well in my recovery which was really nice. One of my mates did something similar for Liverpool FC and they sent me a load of Autographs and Signed Posters of Gerrard and Torres. Also got a a personalised signed Photo and Get Well Soon Message from Amir Khan too. Smile

BoneyD
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by markyboy Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:23 am

BoneyD wrote:Man Utd only sold Beckham, Stam and Van Nistelrooy because they wanted to. They were causing unrest in the changing room which is never good for any team.

and you think after this summer if ronaldo really wants out that wont cause an unrest. hes offskie jocolor jocolor
markyboy
markyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by markyboy Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:25 am

BoneyD wrote:While I've been in Hospital my dad phoned Reading FC up and told them about my surgery. I got a letter from Steve Coppell wishing me well in my recovery which was really nice. One of my mates did something similar for Liverpool FC and they sent me a load of Autographs and Signed Posters of Gerrard and Torres. Also got a a personalised signed Photo and Get Well Soon Message from Amir Khan too. Smile

sounds nice m8 your bedroom will be a shrine when you get bk ^^
markyboy
markyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by markyboy Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 am

Karl Lamb wrote:

SO IN MY OPINION HE CAN STAY ON THE BENCH COZ HES A BACK STABBING SPIC CUNT, HE WAS A HERO AT OLD TRAFFORD UNTIL HE DECIDES HES BIGGER THAN MY CLUB !!!!

fk that i wouldnt want a player in my team earning money for nothing when he can be sold
markyboy
markyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosca Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 am

HOPEFULLY HE LEAVES HES THE BIGGEST RETARD IN THIS COUNTRY SEND HIM AWAY
Mosca
Mosca
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 120

https://getinthehole.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by markyboy Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:12 pm

breaking news ronaldo has told a portugees TV station that he wants to leave man utd and also used the word "slave" as how he feels on the situation jocolor jocolor

the guys a gonner lol! lol!

sorry karl Suspect
markyboy
markyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbo1234 Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 pm

i would ask for 100 mill or sell him to a different club now i would sell him to real to piss him off lol
jimbo1234
jimbo1234
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by markyboy Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:26 pm

http://www.skysports.com/video/0,20285,12606_3803660,00.html

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

and here is what seb blatter said

http://www.skysports.com/video/0,20285,12606_3800768,00.html
markyboy
markyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosca Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:37 pm

I HATE THE GUY HES A CHEATING RETARDED MOFO Smile
Mosca
Mosca
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 120

https://getinthehole.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum