GetInTheHole�
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Guild Forum
Callaway request EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 am by Gav-C

» akaros donates 1 x 50 marble
Callaway request EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:50 am by Gav-C

» Gulster donates 5 x 10 marbles
Callaway request EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 am by Gav-C

» Makijato 5 x 10 marbles
Callaway request EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 pm by Gav-C

» Voodoouk 3 x 10 marbles
Callaway request EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am by Gav-C

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Callaway request

Go down

Callaway request Empty Callaway request

Post by ~Callaway~ Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 am

hey guys, just wanted to post a request for joining GITH. i've talked to sharkiiieee about joining and it sounds like a great fit for me. i usually just play cads but will help with hela as much as possible. im sure the bigger prize is the cads house and i'd love to be a part of the takeover!! you sound like a bunch of great peeps who get involved with having a fun guild and thats what im looking for. i was in 2 guild's before, OTN and NoRulz. left otn cuz they were very inactive and left norulz because most of the members were very unfriendly. this is my first and only toon, i play 3-6 hours a day, have a wack of marbles in the locker, im a lvl 74, can shoot -10 or better @ cads, i'm 32, and i vote for megan fox cuz i just saw transformers for the first time the other day....see ya on the links guys!! ~~Callaway~~ (James)

~Callaway~
Amature
Amature

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Callaway request Empty Re: Callaway request

Post by ~Callaway~ Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:21 am

ok, hi again, i didnt know the decision on the cads house and the fact that a guild house returns to lvl 1 after a takeover...Smile i'd still really enjoy joining GITH and playing for the hela house. James

~Callaway~
Amature
Amature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Gday James. Good to see you apply mate. Top guys...very active and a good laugh. Can vouch for ya mate Very Happy Hope to see ya in the guild.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Callaway~ Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:18 pm

anyone tell me whats next with recruiting? nobody from recruiting has even approached me yet. markyboy ive pm'd u several times and no replies. u declined my friend request after i was told to add you yet my app at bestra is still pending. what's next??? thank - you karllamb, BeeBum and especially sharkiiieee for helping me and answering my question's.....

~Callaway~
Amature
Amature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:57 pm

i played a few games with callaway today. good player and a good guy Smile would be a good addition to the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down