GetInTheHole�
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Guild Forum
ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 am by Gav-C

» akaros donates 1 x 50 marble
ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:50 am by Gav-C

» Gulster donates 5 x 10 marbles
ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 am by Gav-C

» Makijato 5 x 10 marbles
ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 pm by Gav-C

» Voodoouk 3 x 10 marbles
ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am by Gav-C

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me

+2
jimbo1234
brit2
6 posters

Go down

ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me Empty ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me

Post by brit2 Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:00 pm

just want to say srry all for leavin but many things have changed and i know it has to with the new ideas en stuff put into place but i feel the guild has changed from the guild i actually signed up for no hard feelins i consider i gd majority of u as gd friends and hope that will continue gl with ur quest and hope to play with u all still Smile
brit2
brit2

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me Empty Re: ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me

Post by jimbo1234 Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:06 pm

matt ur my best friend m8 and you alway will be i know how your feeling but i am totally gutted about this situation,

maybe its the mood i have been in i dont know but i am feeling the same way as you right now m8
jimbo1234
jimbo1234
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me Empty Re: ok all sorry but my feelings got the better of me

Post by bellan Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:10 pm

damn matty gonna miss u alot
dont be a stranger and pm me in game if u wanna play

ur brotha from anotha motha'

p.s add me on msn

Jonas.Nilsson@dritteln.ac.se
bellan
bellan
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by WHIZZKID Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Sorry to see you leave matt,i hope you have a change of mind and return very soon
WHIZZKID
WHIZZKID
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by blueboy79 Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:42 am

Matty my best friend, hope this is a short term thing and you come back as fast as u left miss you but damn i will get your wife on the case asap :p

Sean
blueboy79
blueboy79
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackybugsy Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 am

Matty,
Since i have asked you to join guild, i have got to know you as good as anyone i know. I feel we have become best of friends and from the posts i see; you have had the same affect on many here. I have been troubled with what you have to deal with and constantly pray for you and your wife and her situation. I know things have changed on team because the game has changed for our guild. I can relate to what you are dealing with and just ask that you take the time needed and maybe reconsider coming back. I know from myself; you will be missed greatly. My thoughts and prayers are with you continually and I hope for a speedy return when you have time to get things sorted for yourself.
Paul Tomlinson
Wackybugsy
Wackybugsy
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum