GetInTheHole�
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Guild Forum
International Cup Rules and Course settings! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 am by Gav-C

» akaros donates 1 x 50 marble
International Cup Rules and Course settings! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:50 am by Gav-C

» Gulster donates 5 x 10 marbles
International Cup Rules and Course settings! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 am by Gav-C

» Makijato 5 x 10 marbles
International Cup Rules and Course settings! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 pm by Gav-C

» Voodoouk 3 x 10 marbles
International Cup Rules and Course settings! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am by Gav-C

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

International Cup Rules and Course settings!

5 posters

Go down

International Cup Rules and Course settings! Empty International Cup Rules and Course settings!

Post by Wackybugsy Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:21 pm

1)No Slamming!
2) In the case of a disconnect; if it happens at hole 5 or after; the game is over, with score it is at that time. Prior to 5th hole you will set up for 9 holes and finish the remaining amount of holes left prior to disconnect. The score will remain as it was at the time of disconnect when resumming.

3)2vs2 Course is Random 9 holes alt shot stroke.

4) Singles is NamChon 9 holes stroke.

Any other questions will be handled at the discretion of your captains!
Wackybugsy
Wackybugsy
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

International Cup Rules and Course settings! Empty Re: International Cup Rules and Course settings!

Post by Torque818 Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:09 pm

so, all zods and shit are fine then?
Torque818
Torque818
Forum_Noobie :)
Forum_Noobie :)

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-07

http://christop.howe@sbcglobal.net

Back to top Go down

International Cup Rules and Course settings! Empty Re: International Cup Rules and Course settings!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:00 am

Isn't there only one singlegame, the captains?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackybugsy Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:04 am

knorren wrote:Isn't there only one singlegame, the captains?

No, this isn't as stupid as shotonline's!
Wackybugsy
Wackybugsy
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by helvet Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:40 am

Wackybugsy wrote:2) In the case of a disconnect; if it happens at hole 5 or after; the game is over, with score it is at that time.

Any chance we could revisit this rule? Seems a bit unfair that a team down by a stroke after only 4 holes would lose if a player on the winning team d/c's, especially if the losing team was in position to tie or take the lead on #5.
helvet
helvet

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle_Why Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 pm

helvet wrote:
Wackybugsy wrote:2) In the case of a disconnect; if it happens at hole 5 or after; the game is over, with score it is at that time.

Any chance we could revisit this rule? Seems a bit unfair that a team down by a stroke after only 4 holes would lose if a player on the winning team d/c's, especially if the losing team was in position to tie or take the lead on #5.

Yes please - not that anyone would abuse this - just to prevent people from thinking about it Wink
Michelle_Why
Michelle_Why
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://90-62-90.dream.on

Back to top Go down

Post by bellan Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:33 pm

i think if a person dc then to bad u loose
even if on second hole
bellan
bellan
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:00 am

I agree with helvet and steffi, it's an "in-house" tournament, won't be abused.

What happens if you are in the lead by 3-4 strokes with 2 holes to go, is that a lost game?

Back to top Go down

Post by helvet Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:47 am

I'm not so much concerned with guys abusing it, although the potential for that exists. I simply think it's unfair to reward a d/c with a win through what could be only 4 completed holes worth of play. Even if it happened on the 9th hole in a close match I don't think it is a good outcome. Why not just finish the remaining holes when the d/c'ed player logs back on? That way we avoid any unfairness as well as accusations that someone pulled the plug etc.

I've got no real problems with the rule as it applies to a losing team d/c.
helvet
helvet

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackybugsy Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 am

helvet wrote:

Sounds good
Wackybugsy
Wackybugsy
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackybugsy Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:29 pm

knorren wrote:I agree with helvet and steffi, it's an "in-house" tournament, won't be abused.

What happens if you are in the lead by 3-4 strokes with 2 holes to go, is that a lost game?

yes but you have to draw the line somewhere

We had it at 4 holes last time.. i heard no complaints.

Ill tell ya what.. I'll leave it up to the people playing the game.. Do what you think is right. If there is a problem; it will revert to what i originally set out.

That is how i am setting it.. no more discussion on this please.. it is annoying me and further more it is holding back progress.
Wackybugsy
Wackybugsy
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down