GetInTheHole�
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Guild Forum
Hello EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 am by Gav-C

» akaros donates 1 x 50 marble
Hello EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:50 am by Gav-C

» Gulster donates 5 x 10 marbles
Hello EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 am by Gav-C

» Makijato 5 x 10 marbles
Hello EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:19 pm by Gav-C

» Voodoouk 3 x 10 marbles
Hello EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am by Gav-C

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hello

2 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:59 am

Are you guys recruiting any new members? I am a lvl 49 (almost 50 SP) noob who has only been playing about 5 weeks but I absolutely love this game. I am 35 and live in Austin Texas (USA).

Anyways if you guys are recruiting I would like a chance to join.

My game name is elkub

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by markyboy Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:39 am

elkub wrote:Are you guys recruiting any new members? I am a lvl 49 (almost 50 SP) noob who has only been playing about 5 weeks but I absolutely love this game. I am 35 and live in Austin Texas (USA).

Anyways if you guys are recruiting I would like a chance to join.

My game name is elkub

Thanks

sorry m8 we dont recuit
markyboy
markyboy

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:20 pm

ohh, sorry I just searched the SO forums on you guys and apparently I am way down on the level totem poll. Sad

Do you foresee you guys opening up another slot for say at least 1 more player Arrow (me)?

I know I havent played for very long but I play a lot and I am getting better fast. I passed my SP for the first time with a -8 just this saturday so I will start playing CADS. Hopefully I will see you guys around and maybe can catch a game or two with yeah.

Anyways thanks for answering my post!

--elkub

Back to top Go down

Post by Wackybugsy Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:31 am

elkub wrote:ohh, sorry I just searched the SO forums on you guys and apparently I am way down on the level totem poll. Sad

Do you foresee you guys opening up another slot for say at least 1 more player Arrow (me)?

I know I havent played for very long but I play a lot and I am getting better fast. I passed my SP for the first time with a -8 just this saturday so I will start playing CADS. Hopefully I will see you guys around and maybe can catch a game or two with yeah.

Anyways thanks for answering my post!

--elkub

Thank You again Elk for the impulsive attention to our team bud. As MArk said ;we do not recruit for the simple reason; it is a guild built on friends of friends. We like to keep it a close nit family to obstruct from any drama. Best of luck on your endeavor to find a guild that fits your criteria. Might i say; you made a good choice selecting us.. Best of luck!

We do not use a selective process based on ability to play.. just on someone on team being able to vouch for you and wanting you in of their own accord.
Wackybugsy
Wackybugsy
Semi_Pro
Semi_Pro

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: